Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Springtime in New York

We are taking it easy this year!  We are on Spring Break and just want to spend a little time with the boys and take a break.  But in true Tate style we took a last minute trip to New York.  It was fun and exasperating...the boys are no longer impressed with spur of  the moment trips.  It reminded me of how fast time is moving.  Noah is in the throes of teenage weirdness and Nate is only steps behind.  I am fighting to keep Nic as a kid but he so wants to be like his big brothers.  Our family is moving and growing and I just want to slow it down a little and enjoy every moment.  It was great to get dressed up for Easter, visit the Metropolitan Museum, and Central Park. Overall, it was a great trip!

No comments:

Beautiful Utah

Beautiful Utah
This is just one of the beautiful views we have in Tooele, Utah. It is so amazing seeing the mountains everyday. When I look at the mountains, I can only think God is amazing.

Waiting for Nicholas

Waiting for Nicholas
Since we have been iin Utah, I have been waiting on my last child. One of the first rooms that was completed was Nic's room. I can't wait for his arrival and I can't believe how close we are to seeing his beautiful face.

Nashville TN

Daddy in Uniform

Daddy in Uniform
Jason always looks so good in his uniform. It has been 9 years in and he still looks like a 2nd LT.

Family pic before Nic

Family pic before Nic
Nicholas is actually in this picture in a way, I am about 6 months pregnant. These pictures were to get a snapshot of our family before our last child was born.

Don't go to work Daddy!

Don't go to work Daddy!
Noah and Nathan enjoy some time with Daddy before he heads off to work.